Men's Corduroy Cottage Coat (Camel)
This is a heritage-inspired jacket made exclusively in downtown Toronto with cottage country on our minds!
The Cottage Coat is the epitome of Canadian fashion: warm, durable, and made in the Great White North. The outer layer is crafted from Brisbane Moss corduroy. Brisbane Moss was established in February 1901, and is the recipient of the Queens Award for Export which acknowledges business who excel at international trade innovation, and sustainable development. The inside of the Cottage Coat is lined with incredibly soft 100% chambray cotton, making it as comfortable as it is stylish. Additional corduroy detailing has been stitched into the coat's elbows and shoulders to prevent the wear and tear that would have inevitably occurred from wearing it every single chance you get.
This is a piece that looks better with age and will be handed down for generations to come!
- button fastenings through front
- Corduroy detailing on elbows and shoulders
Materials and Care:
- 100% Brisbane Moss corduroy (cotton)
- 100% chambray cotton
- Care: dry clean or spot clean only
- Chest is the circumference of the chest measured under the arms
- Arm-length is measured from the base of the collar to the wrist