Retail and E-commerce Associate
Reporting to the Retail and E-Commerce Manager, the Retail and E-commerce Associate provides exceptional customer service, generates sales, assists with e-commerce fulfilment, contributes to daily social media content and participates in all essential duties to ensure an effective day-to-day operation at the store, including the support of all visual and brand directives.
- Offer an exceptional client experience at all times
- Provide timely and informative product knowledge of the brand by explaining the characteristics, the advantages and the benefits of our products
Participate in the daily operations of the store for optimal effectiveness (store merchandizing, POS operations, etc.)
- Assist in pulling and fulfilling online orders
- Contribute to social media channels under the direction of the Retail and E-commerce Manager
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to share upcoming promotions, arrival of new collections and increase customer loyalty
- Always demonstrate a strong presence on the floor to ensure loss prevention;
- Ensure a strong product knowledge mindset. Must understand and be able to communicate the technical, functional and fashionable details of our products
- Be a Tuck Shop Brand Ambassador for each customer interaction.
Who We're Looking For:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a store environment
- Customer service and sales skills;
- Communication skills
- Understanding of Instagram business tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills (related to customer service)
- Good understanding to fashion trends (an asset)
- Experience in visual merchandising (an asset)
- May be required to lift boxes ranging from 4-10 kg
- Full-time hours (35-40 hours/week)
- $18-$20/hour (depending on relevant experience)
- 40% employee discount
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the requirements please submit a resume by email to email@example.com.
*** Please note, this role is an in-person position.